Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have signed up although my FJ isn't here yet. I had a 4runner in 1989 and am back to Toyota because of this truck. Hope to maybe hook up for a meet with others and contribute to the forum. My Fj is 2010 Trails Team Edition and I should have it early March. Let the mods begin! I think a brush guard and tail light guards for the first mod. Anybody have ideas what comes next I would love to hear about it.
Rick

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! Bumpers, winch, off road lights, lift, tires, roof rack, tent, front locker, compressor, sell me your TT rims. These are just a few things for starters.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Tons of options and mods, just depends on your wants and needs. Good luck........:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,931 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to the Forums:wave: Lots of great info here to help you in your quest:cheers:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Swap out the crappy headlight bulbs. Change the oem wipers. Drop in a K&N air filter. Sliders are a must if you plan to wheel it any. Lots and lots of stuff to do.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnx for the welcome and the suggestions...snafu i can't sell you the rims until i break em in properly...been checking out the forums and my wallet is hiding...so many good ideas and reviews...great site!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Mississauga, Ontario to Pine Grove PA....... 6hrs 51min.... I'm just sayin'.

We would love to see you and your TT lined up and ready to wheel with us over Easter Weekend. Only plan for the weekend is having a great time....Oh yeah...And maybe winning some very cool shwag at the huge Raffle Dinner.

FJ Northeasters Northeast Run 2011

·
Registered
175 Posts
great looking truck, Rick, but it's way too clean - when its' dirty, covered in mud, it looks much better and adds at least 10HP :rofl:
see you soon at our GTA M&G...

·
Registered
175 Posts
it seems I'll be the only one from Ontario, but I planning to take lots of pics and videos to make my local guys jealous, so there would be a bigger ontarian crowd next time at Rausch Creek :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
For sure Vadim! Mud is not an option,it's a accessary:rofl: Will have to check it out for sure in a couple of weeks Rick,see you guys then!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
zloy you just have to get more guys from ONT to make the run down.....Man I wish I only had a 7 hour run. 7 hours will get me to the NH border....lol

10 hrs to Woodbury....Hopefully pick up our caravan there for the last three hours to Rausch if we can time it right.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

We would love to see you and your TT lined up and ready to wheel with us over Easter Weekend. Only plan for the weekend is having a great time....Oh yeah...And maybe winning some very cool shwag at the huge Raffle Dinner.

FJ Northeasters Northeast Run 2011
i would love to attend thnx for the invite...however i am not prepared to do that this year...i checked out the website and it looks like a well organized event...i am not sure i can even cross into the USA with the FJ until i receive my compliance sticker?
zloy said:
great looking truck, Rick, but it's way too clean - when its' dirty, covered in mud, it looks much better and adds at least 10HP
see you soon at our GTA M&G...
i will be there zloy...i am looking forward to the mud and the extra HP...i am trying to work out may 24 weekend as my first weekend adventure in mud...but i will get it dirty before that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts