Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive posted on here a few times in the past year. I was in and out of getting a FJ cruiser, GTI or another MINI cooper. I know they are all totally different cars haha.

Things changes with my family situation and soo the best option for me right now is an FJ, I'm really look forward to it too.

Ill be getting '11 FJ within the next few weeks. I was and still am a part of motoringunderground.com which is a MINI cooper ( Euro Car ) forum so hopefully this isnt too much of a change for me.

Hopefully ill get some good pointers on FJ's here cuz i plan to do mods!

Thanks guys ( and gals )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome! I went from rice rockets to 4x4 and it's a pretty big difference. Completely different mindset when modding for sure. But I love the learning process and modding in general. I'm a noob myself. :)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
You'll love it :rocker:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & welcome!

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I went from a mini to an FJ. I know a lot of couples with one of each. They have very similar design styles.

Switching to an FJ was right for me, because my mini saw more dirt trials and fire roads then most FJs do (people in forums are the exception of course). I really used it like a rally car, and beat it to **** in the process. It was when the second transmission was going out that I decided an off road vehicle might be better for off road uses.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome, some nice trails East of there out towards 29 Palms.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts