Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I've been lurking on the website for a couple months now and can't get enough knowledge. I currently don't own an FJ, but once the pandemic passes I'll be looking for one even more. So far I've test driven about four or five and each time I drive one I can't stop smiling. I don't think I'll be a serious off-roader but I'll be a national park overlander, that's for sure.

Anyway, a little more about myself... I'm a fisherman, hiker, hunter, data analyst, but most of all, a thinker. I enjoy getting out and thinking about life, philosophy, and the battle between good and evil and how it relates to free will. I can't say I solve world problems, but my thoughts make me happy and sometimes those around me.
I don't think I'll be a huge poster on the site, mostly a causal user viewing posts, but I look forward to getting to know everyone better and learning what I can.

Wyatt --AKA WisconsinFisherman

·
Premium Member
16,487 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi Wyatt, welcome from Ohio!
Hopefully social distancing improves the used vehicle buying experience by keeping salesmen at 6'
Good luck and hope you find yours soon.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
welcome from Iowa

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,990 Posts
Greetings! GL with your search and feel free to post up possible FJs for us to comment on - we love doing this 😊

·
Banned
890 Posts
Welcome and we have more opinions than a psych wing of split personalities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts