Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
40,229 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
17,046 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
"Hey!",
from Houston.
D

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Marty, and welcome from Vancouver, British Columbia. I have an '08 as well, although it's not a TT. Off the road you'll find your FJ a very capable vehicle- with the rear e-locker and ATRAC it will climb out of some surprising places with barely a tire slip. Al
I almost forgot- your FJ looks great! Do you have a couple more pics? Any plans for mods?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome to the show!

·
Registered
2008 Trail Team
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks
Hi Marty, and welcome from Vancouver, British Columbia. I have an '08 as well, although it's not a TT. Off the road you'll find your FJ a very capable vehicle- with the rear e-locker and ATRAC it will climb out of some surprising places with barely a tire slip. Al
I almost forgot- your FJ looks great! Do you have a couple more pics? Any plans forder mods?
Thanks, just went through and changed interior lights with led and adding fire extinguisher and first aid kit , lock boxes under the seats. LED tail lights parking lights done. Adding bull bar and reciever step from Tyger. Added trailer wiring never installed for some reason. Looking for light bar for roof rack. How about yours what have you done or planning on doing?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks

Thanks, just went through and changed interior lights with led and adding fire extinguisher and first aid kit , lock boxes under the seats. LED tail lights parking lights done. Adding bull bar and reciever step from Tyger. Added trailer wiring never installed for some reason. Looking for light bar for roof rack. How about yours what have you done or planning on doing?
OME lift (885, 895 springs), SPC uca's, 285/70-17 BFG AT TA's, and my nephew (the welder), a friend who did the tubing bending and I (did all the cutting/fitting) built sliders for it. I have a 20" led light bar for when we build the front bumper for the winch FJ Cruiser High Clearace Front Bumper Kit | Coastal Offroad in aluminum, which we're starting today when the nephew gets home from work.

Some of our travels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIspHkYseZjgFvz96HkoJg My eldest is the budding filmmaker- if you subscribe he'll be thrilled!
Enjoy, and let me know what you think. Al
PS- now to go outside and start removing the front bumper. I might even have pics later- maybe I should chronicle the experience...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts