Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently offshore and want to have the rig welder make me a wabfab slider adaptor.

I need the dimensions of the area that supports the load on the hi lift jack.

Any help would be great.

The dimension i need is from right behind the bump on the support jaw to the begining of the support jaw.

Or if some one just wants to post the dimension of a wabfab slider support.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Re: Hi Lift Jack dimensions wabfab slider support?

I just went measured. The length of the main lifting jaw is 4" to the base of the bump at the end.

(just to clarify, i was not measuring a wabfab bracket, just taking a measure of the hi-lift)

·
Registered
96 Posts

Figure it out for yourself or buy one.

Asking someone to post up the dimensions of a product so you can copy it is pretty low class.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Figure it out for yourself or buy one.

Asking someone to post up the dimensions of a product so you can copy it is pretty low class.
I understand you are upset but I don't support price gouging. Its a problem when a small adapter cost more than a new high lift.

I couldn't agree more.

Asking the question on the forum is less than cool.
If I were home I would of have gone into the garage and measured it myself but since I'm not I figured i would ask here.

As a note to everyone I DO NOT plan on mass producing these but I WILL be making one for myself.

·
Registered
96 Posts

The problem I have is you specifically name my product and ask for dimensions, but don't want to pay for it. So like I said, figure it out for yourself and design your own.

The other problem I have is you obviously have no clue what is involved to make one cause you can't make one yourself, but yet you spout off about price gouging.

You want the best but don't want to pay for it then ***** about how much it costs.

Tell me how long it takes the welder to build one comparable to mine. I make $50 an hour.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

The problem I have is you specifically name my product and ask for dimensions, but don't want to pay for it. So like I said, figure it out for yourself and design your own.

The other problem I have is you obviously have no clue what is involved to make one cause you can't make one yourself, but yet you spout off about price gouging.

You want the best but don't want to pay for it then ***** about how much it costs.

Tell me how long it takes the welder to build one comparable to mine. I make $50 an hour.
Ok Ok

I seem to have really pissed you off.

You do know that your product is only worth what people are willing to pay and to me its not worth $50.

I understand you are upset that I have decided to make my own rather than buy yours. I asked for dimensions of the hi-lift first and then if anyone wanted to give me the ones of your adapter.

My bad for even mentioning your adapter.

Fortunately I got the dimension of the hi-lift and not of your adapter so get over it.

I also don't consider yours the best thats why I'm making my own.

Cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts

Ok Ok

I seem to have really pissed you off.

You do know that your product is only worth what people are willing to pay and to me its not worth $50.

I understand you are upset that I have decided to make my own rather than buy yours. I asked for dimensions of the hi-lift first and then if anyone wanted to give me the ones of your adapter.

My bad for even mentioning your adapter.

Fortunately I got the dimension of the hi-lift and not of your adapter so get over it.

I also don't consider yours the best thats why I'm making my own.

Cheers
You continue to change your story to suit your contradictions.

First you want the dimensions, now you don't.

Going to copy it and specifically mention it by name, but now it isn't the best.

Someone is making it for you, now YOU are making it.

There are others but I digress.

I could give a rat's arse if you get you own made but at least quit changing your story and posting about my product. Especially when you have no clue about its fabrication and quality or costs associated with either.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

Wowzers.

MIGZ good luck to you and your welder friend.
Waskily, i don't think he meant to insult your product or you. I think it will take him a little while longer than an hour to make it (especially since it is a first time make).

For the record, i have a piece of rubber stuck on my hi-lift. That is my very cheap but still increasing the coefficient of friction solution.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts

IMO I think that the sliders adapters are well worth what they cost, but once again thats just my 2 cents.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You continue to change your story to suit your contradictions.

First you want the dimensions, now you don't.

Going to copy it and specifically mention it by name, but now it isn't the best.

Someone is making it for you, now YOU are making it.

There are others but I digress.

I could give a rat's arse if you get you own made but at least quit changing your story and posting about my product. Especially when you have no clue about its fabrication and quality or costs associated with either.
Dude are you serious?

Get over it I'm copying what you copied from bad lands.

jack kradle

so STFU.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.