Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
I only watched the first video but it has great safety tips and directions. Get out your Hi-Lifts and know how to use them before you need to!
I like how they incorporated the Jack Mate in the video, too.

Thanks, PhilC!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
PhilC64 said:
Check out Hi-Lift videos on all the "medieval technology" to get your butt out of a jam where you don't have a hydraulic lift available!
First off, thanks for the excellent link. This may well save a few broken arms (or worse).

Secondly, don't get me wrong... I did not say that the Hi-Lift wasn't useful. It is! And that's why I carry one at all times in all of my Toyotas.

I'm just saying that this is a potentially very dangerous tool that is ill-suited for changing a tire in your driveway. IMO, it is a last-resort proposition. If you disagree, feel free to use your's however you see fit.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
First off, thanks for the excellent link. This may well save a few broken arms (or worse).

Secondly, don't get me wrong... I did not say that the Hi-Lift wasn't useful. It is! And that's why I carry one at all times in all of my Toyotas.

I'm just saying that this is a potentially very dangerous tool that is ill-suited for changing a tire in your driveway. IMO, it is a last-resort proposition. If you disagree, feel free to use your's however you see fit.
I'm gonna hang Christmas lights with it. :)

M

21 - 24 of 24 Posts