Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I have the 60 inch Cast (red) hi-lift. I wouldn't spend my money on the extreme for the top clamp tool. I think the Jack Mate is more versatile than that dohicky anyhow. I don't see why you wouldn't go for the 60 inch model. It fits up on the rack just fine. I'm not sure how often you'll need more than 48 in, but if you do, you'll be bummed when you need a few more inches. Especially for the folks with lifted rigs.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
More than 48" of Jacking ability...I will just stack rocks under the jack and jack away. :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I thought the same, especially when you enlarge the picture, you can make out the Hi-Lift brand name although a bit fuzzy. I called and placed an order for one (they could not confirm to me that it is or it isn't a Hi-Lift), because this is an excellent price for a 48" all-cast model plus free shipping! Can't beat this price anywhere, I looked.
This jack is on its way here. I'll post a pic of it when it arrives just to confirm it is a Hi-Lift. This would be an excellent model and size to have.
K.
I just bought a 48" all cast "red" High Lift, yes the actual High Lift brand for $54 from tractor supply last night. Now, I just got to figure out where to mount it. It is a great deal.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts