Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been trolling around this forum for a while looking at all the mods and work you all have put into your FJ's and today for the first time I saw a pretty awesome, black FJ in San Marcos, that I am almost certain is apart of this forum, at the local bowling alley. I was wondering how many of y'all are in and around San Marcos and if any of you are students here at Texas State!

By the way, whoever's FJ that was I am envious.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have been trolling around this forum for a while looking at all the mods and work you all have put into your FJ's and today for the first time I saw a pretty awesome, black FJ in San Marcos, that I am almost certain is apart of this forum, at the local bowling alley. I was wondering how many of y'all are in and around San Marcos and if any of you are students here at Texas State!

By the way, whoever's FJ that was I am envious.
That was me more than likely. I'm a student at TSU and I had bowling class today at 2pm. Are we in the same class? Welcome to the forum btw! :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
x2 from New Braunfels.

Bowling Class... Man, that brings back some memories. :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody for welcoming me!

Tanner I think it was you, I am in the 2:00 bowling class as well and as my girlfriend and I were driving out we saw a black FJ with a bunch of stickers and a radio antenna. Your FJ looks really nice by the way man. We will have to meet up on Wednesday when we bowl again!

·
Registered
172 Posts
tanner, I forgot about you, bro!
Hey whats up! I haven't forgotten about my south texas friends. I'm actually thinking about heading that way for spring break and camping out somewhere past mile marker 37. Would any of you guys be interested in getting a mini beach run together on one of those days?

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Hey whats up! I haven't forgotten about my south texas friends. I'm actually thinking about heading that way for spring break and camping out somewhere past mile marker 37. Would any of you guys be interested in getting a mini beach run together on one of those days?
Sounds good to me. :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts