Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I see on your web site you offer HID head light conversions...
Would you please post some cut off line pictures of your product in an FJ Cruiser at night against a building or solid background of your product for the high and low beams?
And do you for see offering a LED headlight assembly for the FJ in the future?

Thank you.

:wave:

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would you please post some cut off line pictures of your product in an FJ Cruiser at night against a building or solid background of your product for the high and low beams?
Bump.... It's been a week and ZERO response.... :stickpoke:

·
Vendor
503 Posts
Bump.... It's been a week and ZERO response.... :stickpoke:
We just moved into a new facility last week and we are still in the process of settling in. We do plan on releasing some new FJ specific products once we have one in for testing at our new place.

I appreciate your patience, and I apologize for the slow response. I don't receive notifications when threads are created in my section. I try to respond within 24 hours, but occasionally one will slip through the cracks.

Once we are settled in, you can expect to see much more activity

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
503 Posts
In reference to your other questions:

We'll post some pics as soon as we can get one in for testing. I'm not sure when that will be, at the moment! The actual output will be very similar in cutoff to any other quality kit on the market, though.

We have no plans to design an LED headlight assembly at this time. I wish! You're talking some major money, there. If you can get a group buy for around $200k, then maybe ;)

Thanks,
Paul
Product Development

1 - 5 of 5 Posts