Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 104 Posts
It's a great all around park. You can stay as low on the trail rating as you want and go as extreme as you want to get. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or anyone in the group. We would be glad to help you out and to have you amongst the tribe. We have a really nice camping area that the park reserves for our group when we will be out there. It's really nice to have a private area for our group and any others that would like to join us.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
I'll give what little mojo I have... But what I lack in mojo, I make up for in good intentions:lol:

Discussion starter · #25 ·
1. Lane +2. All weekend
2. Jeff (Buda)+4. All weekend
3. Sean Sykora (the keeper) +1? All weekend
4. Josh (Cashnutz) All weekend
5. Digger +1. All weekend
6. Brett (Brettv) +? All weekend

Lane,
Please call me before you plan another HF trip. They keep landing on the weekends I work. Wait...maybe this is a hint. :lol:

I should be in + 1. Hopefully make it down Friday after work, so I'll get in late Friday and be there all weekend. Gas prices just need to keep dropping...down $0.20/gallon here in College Station in the past week, let's keep it up!

I'll give what little mojo I have... But what I lack in mojo, I make up for in good intentions:lol:
Just received an e-mail from Jeff, the Park Manager, and he agreed to the access road from Camp Site B(Right by the fence) all the way out to Area 51 to be named "The Wounded Warrior Project Trail" :clap:

Just waiting on the signs and markers from WWP, they should be here any day now. Thanks for the Mojo Lane.....:cheers:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
1. Lane +2. All weekend
7. Football751 +1 All weekend

Just received an e-mail from Jeff, the Park Manager, and he agreed to the access road from Camp Site B(Right by the fence) all the way out to Area 51 to be named "The Wounded Warrior Project Trail" :clap:

Just waiting on the signs and markers from WWP, they should be here any day now. Thanks for the Mojo Lane.....:cheers:
That is AWESOME!!!!

I'm going to have to be a maybe for now. I'll definitely keep an eye on this. :bigthumb:
Same here.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
1. Lane +2. All weekend
8. Tnkdiver All weekend

Discussion starter · #38 ·
1. Lane +2. All weekend
8. Tnkdiver All weekend
9. Golden. Rob and Gen. All weekend

Discussion starter · #39 ·
1. Lane +2. All weekend
8. Tnkdiver All weekend
9. Golden. Rob and Gen. All weekend
10. Jason + ? All weekend

Guys, I'll not be attending. My son has a basketball tournament all weekend. Have fun, be safe and don't break anything before the Summit!

21 - 40 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.