Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thats a lot of damage for a parking lot hit. New fender front bumper signal light maybe grill if one of the brackets broke. Should be plenty of room for a aftermarket bumper in there. Unless the insurance companies end up going 50/50. Did you get all her info and report it to her company? Were you in the vehicle?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hopefully your insurance company will fight for you but I have seen many of these situations where both parties say it's the other fault. Then they just say each company takes care of their insured .

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm an insurance agent and when people call with a claim in a parking lot it doesn't always go the way they want it. If the person at fault admits it and doesn't change their story then it goes smoothly

·
Registered
80 Posts
You are %100 right. I was hit by a teenage girl, front end damage to her car and dents in both doors on the drivers side of my car, actually pushed me into the ditch. The girl got out of her car saying "I'm so sorry i hit you i didn't see you!" When she got home and talked to her parents the story changed to i hit her! Not sure how that could even happen. Luckily the driver behind me that saw it stopped and gave me his name and number in case i needed him as a witness. My insurance company said it was a good thing that we had a impartial witness otherwise it might have been a real pain to get the other company to pay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts