Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Selling a Hidden Mount Winch System tray, that came off a 2013 TT FJ. The sale includes the mount only (no winch or fairlead). $300 OBO ($480 retail). Also, I am willing to sell the front fascia (with TT bumper wings) if you want to add $100.

I will ship the mount, on the buyers nickel, but would prefer a local pickup. It is being sold because I am going to a full bumper. Send me a message if you have comments or questions. I take Paypal.

The plate has no rust or damage. There are 5 holes drilled in the sides (top to bottom), that I did (to mount the brush guard). As far as I know, they do not affect the structural integrity. I have winched with it before. Holes were because I mounted a brush guard to the front.

PM Me if interested...

Undercover HWMS ? Toyota FJ Cruiser ? 2007-2014

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is it required to cut the OEM bumper in the front for this to fit? I would like to have the fairlead installed over/thru the original bumper fascia if possible.

I am interested in the mount if you would be willing to ship. I have done a bit of calculating and it looks like it would be a reasonable enough rate to ship if my numbers are correct. I understand though if you had prefer local pick up. I attempted to send a you message off the forum, but not sure it went through during my cold medicine fog yesterday. ;)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it required to cut the OEM bumper in the front for this to fit? I would like to have the fairlead installed over/thru the original bumper fascia if possible.

I am interested in the mount if you would be willing to ship. I have done a bit of calculating and it looks like it would be a reasonable enough rate to ship if my numbers are correct. I understand though if you had prefer local pick up. I attempted to send a you message off the forum, but not sure it went through during my cold medicine fog yesterday. ;)

Thanks!
Not sure, on that request. You would have a hard time reaching the engagement lever if so.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Reply sent.......I WILL TAKE IT!

Please send payment info.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a sale pending on the mount, and a second person in line. So, for now, it looks like it is sold. I will post again if those fall through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts