481 - 500 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #481

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Thank the lord you got your lift, tires, and bumper on, because I don't know what in the world you would have done about that rock in the middle of that field!

But seriously, looks nice man! Looking forward to seeing it all get put to use!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #483
Thank the lord you got your lift, tires, and bumper on, because I don't know what in the world you would have done about that rock in the middle of that field!

But seriously, looks nice man! Looking forward to seeing it all get put to use!
Thanks. :cheers:

Got some poser shots today. :lol:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #485
I actually didn't air down. :lol: I have to run a super low PSI because they are E rated. If I run high PSI, the tires wear funny.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I actually didn't air down. :lol: I have to run a super low PSI because they are E rated. If I run high PSI, the tires wear funny.
You can air down a ton more too I bet with the E and the Kevlar. Awesome tires no doubt! :rocker:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #487
Yeah, I can definitely go lower. I run about 28 psi in them. This weekend I can hopefully hit some trails near my house, then I'm going to really air down and see how low I can go. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #491
Thanks guys! :cheers:

Yeah, I'm curious as to how low I can go.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,863 Posts
How aired down are you?? Cuz with my setup I run at 36 psi on the road and usually 15-25 psi on the trails and I'm not having any funny thread wear.

Mine are likewise an E load range tire and they're 305/70R16s on the TRD wheels which as you know are 16x7.5

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #493
Well on my trip up from California, I had them at 34 psi. When I stopped for the night, I noticed that a little bit of the outside lugs weren't wearing....at all. So I dropped it down to 32 and it was a little better. Once I got it down to about 28-29, it was perfect.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #494
My 2000th post!!!

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Nice pics! :bigthumb:

Wait.... your young and posting on late on Friday night....:worried:

Shouldnt you be out partying, cruising the clubs and creating havoc for us old people to deal with:lol::rofl::lol:

Congrats on the 2000th post

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #496
Nice pics! :bigthumb:

Wait.... your young and posting on late on Friday night....:worried:

Shouldnt you be out partying, cruising the clubs and creating havoc for us old people to deal with:lol::rofl::lol:
I already had my fun for the night. :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #498
Great... looking forward to the aftermath report to follow... :jester:
I swore an oath never to talk about or write down what happens on Friday nights with my friends. We want there to be as little evidence as possible. :rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Good call on the limited knowledge- seems some just throw up stuff when drunk on FB and then wonder why their boss fires them on Monday...:lol:

So I looked up my uncles city (tiny city named Scio, Oregon) and your like 2 1/2 hours away...

Maybe you could drive over and give him a high-five for me...:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #500
Good call on the limited knowledge- seems some just throw up stuff when drunk on FB and then wonder why their boss fires them on Monday...:lol:

So I looked up my uncles city (tiny city named Scio, Oregon) and your like 2 1/2 hours away...

Maybe you could drive over and give him a high-five for me...:lol::lol:
I might have to do that for you. :lol::lol:

481 - 500 of 528 Posts