Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

521 - 528 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
Oy, does your rig have a forward rake due to the 3.5" lift springs in the rear?
It does, I got them because a swingout is in the future plans. I'm thinking of getting some 2" springs until the time for the swingout comes. I'm still deciding though.

On the topic of new mods.....Baja Designs Squadrons have been ordered!! Yeah buddy!!! :rocker: :rocker:

·
Registered
814 Posts
It does, I got them because a swingout is in the future plans. I'm thinking of getting some 2" springs until the time for the swingout comes. I'm still deciding though.

On the topic of new mods.....Baja Designs Squadrons have been ordered!! Yeah buddy!!! :rocker: :rocker:
What if you cranked your coil-overs all the way up to level it out and added a diff drop to help the CV angles?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #524
What if you cranked your coil-overs all the way up to level it out and added a diff drop to help the CV angles?
I had the coils cranked down on my first go around....the ride was rougher that sh!t. If you could run a small spacer above the shock and keep the coilover at a normal height, and you ran a diff drop, I'm pretty sure that would give you a more level look. :cheers:

·
Registered
814 Posts
I had the coils cranked down on my first go around....the ride was rougher that sh!t. If you could run a small spacer above the shock and keep the coilover at a normal height, and you ran a diff drop, I'm pretty sure that would give you a more level look. :cheers:
I'm contemplating selling my rig and getting a 2013 TT. So I'm exploring options about what I would do with it.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #526
I'm contemplating selling my rig and getting a 2013 TT. So I'm exploring options about what I would do with it.
Yeah, I'm really happy with the Fox coilovers and the piggy backs, they are awesome!! :rocker:

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #527
Well, I have virtually no self control. My inability to say no paired with me earning some unexpected money from stocks leads to me buying things that I definitely don't need. I broke down and got a CVT RTT. Got a hell of a deal from Bobby and couldn't resist. I went with the the green Mt. Rainier with the Stargazer windows and I absolutely love it. It's so comfortable and has already been put to use about 10 times. I'd highly recommend it as far as impulse buys go. :D

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Well, I have virtually no self control. My inability to say no paired with me earning some unexpected money from stocks leads to me buying things that I definitely don't need. I broke down and got a CVT RTT. Got a hell of a deal from Bobby and couldn't resist. I went with the the green Mt. Rainier with the Stargazer windows and I absolutely love it. It's so comfortable and has already been put to use about 10 times. I'd highly recommend it as far as impulse buys go. :D

You still on here? Still own your FJ? Any new mods?

521 - 528 of 528 Posts