Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

so my dream finally came true...we (wife and i) were longtime ford owners, she's always driven an suv type, i've always driven a small sporty car. well, her vehicle was old and started giving problems and i convinced her to see what toyota had to offer. end up getting her an '18 4runner w/ trd offroad premium package. day later we take her old vehicle in for the trade in, and bam, she ends up getting me a '13 fj cruiser trail teams edition. it had 75k on it, k&n cai, clean. happy as can be. i will be spending countless hours daily on the forum researching everything i can as i am looking to upgrade the tires, suspension, lift, etc. so we have gone from 2wd to 4wd and are very pleased. i got my dream vehicle and am loving every moment i get in 'sparkplug' and drive her around. - rudy san miguel (201reyes)

Attachments

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
40,122 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: 201reyes

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from DC! I go trailing with some guys here, and the 3 of them all have your color. It's a good one, just not as good as mine! :D

·
Premium Member
17,031 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·