Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just got a call from a friend of mine and he wants to do a trail run at Hollister this weekend.. We are going on Saturday but not sure about the time but we might meet there aound at about 9 or 10. I will post a time for anyone that wants to go.. I know there is a run next weekend but I may be out of town for that one.. So if your down post on up...:rocker:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hhhhhmmmmm..... I been wanting to go out and play. I guess the new setup is bugging you to, huh Boss. :rocker:

I'll be out late Friday night (Ralphie May is at the Improv in SJ) but will try and make it to Hollister on Sat morning.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hhhhhmmmmm..... I been wanting to go out and play. I guess the new setup is bugging you to, huh Boss. :rocker:

I'll be out late Friday night (Ralphie May is at the Improv in SJ) but will try and make it to Hollister on Sat morning.
Ralphie May !!! that guy is funny !!! Last time I went to the improve I saw Chris Titus !!! Good show!! :rocker:

Yeah just drink a water after every two beers and you will be fine.. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oh darn! I was there about a week ago! I've washed my entire car, below the FJ, and even in the engine! I'd hate to have to go through many hours of washing it again. Bummer. Although I'm very tempted to go again!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh darn! I was there about a week ago! I've washed my entire car, below the FJ, and even in the engine! I'd hate to have to go through many hours of washing it again. Bummer. Although I'm very tempted to go again!
David I will tell you this now... You will always be washing your FJ from trail runs !! Thats what its for :bigthumb:... SO come on out and have fun with us..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm like some belly buttons and INNIE!

what time are we meeting? since there's a one hour window, i'll shoot for the middle, say, 9:30-ish?
Ok sound good to me.. ME and the wife are going to bring some Hot dogs and sausage so grill up for lunch.. I am shooting for between 9:30 & 10:00. We are bringing one of Anthony's friends with us and we have to pick him up first... And hens we be ready!!! Looking forward to having some fun..:rocker:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay, I'll shoot for 9:30. Where to meet, near the obstacle course? I'll PM you guys my cell phone number just in case.
Cell Phones don work well out there .. But we normally meet inside the obstacle course up over by the frame twister there is a covered table and a hill right behind and at the top we meet and air down and go from there..

Hay steve are you going to bring the grill?? If not I will have to bring subs or something...:boohoo:

·
965 Posts
Sorry I can't make the run this time. Too much going on tomorrow, Earthquakes are playing at home and I'm a season ticket holder.

Have a good time everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts