Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. I bought a light bar from him and paid for it in December and to date still have not received it. I have contacted him dozens of times via e-mail and pm and he says he will ship it and never does. I have asked him for my money back and now he will not respond.

OkiePig

·
Registered
276 Posts
Kind of messed up that he continues to be allowed to sell or be a presence on the forum.

For his sake I hope he changes his ways, before he meets someone who finds out his IP, Finds out his cell phone, Finds out his place of work, Finds out what car he drives, Finds out where he lives, Finds out his friends and family, Finds out his goings and leavings, yah you get me drift.

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Kind of messed up that he continues to be allowed to sell or be a presence on the forum.
If he were banned then his victims would have no way to even attempt to contact him. As it happens, his reputation is punishment enough that he hasn't posted anything else for sale for a long time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have bought from other forum members and from forum vendors without any problems. I suppose there has to be a liar and a cheat every once in a while.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
If he were banned then his victims would have no way to even attempt to contact him. As it happens, his reputation is punishment enough that he hasn't posted anything else for sale for a long time.
He hasn't even been on this forum in almost 2 months.

IIRC he is active more on Socal fj forum. I would bring this issue up over there as well as you might get his attention there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have signed up over there and sent him a dozen or so pm's and a couple of weeks ago he said he would ship it to me but that has not happened and he won't respond now. I will post up over there and see what happens.

OkiePig

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I have signed up over there and sent him a dozen or so pm's and a couple of weeks ago he said he would ship it to me but that has not happened and he won't respond now. I will post up over there and see what happens.

OkiePig
starting a thread would probably more effective than PMs.

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
I know what he drives, where he lives, his name, his Facebook and what hand he uses to scratch his balls!
I will give you the info if you send me a large amount of cash via pay pal.
Just kidding. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while. Good luck with getting your lightbar.

·
Registered
29 Posts
As mentioned earlier, using PaYPal is always a good idea.

However, when purchasing items via PayPal, never use the "gift" option. Using that option signifies that the transfer of money is.....well....a GIFT. As purchaser that leaves you no recourse if the transaction goes bad. You cannot file a dispute or claim with PayPay to recover you losses.

·
Registered
387 Posts
bump
CON MAN... some people have no values obviously he is one.... find him pay him a special visit.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.