Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
He responded to my pm last Wednesday and said I would have the refund on Thursday but I still have not received it. I have tried to post on the socal forum but it wont let me, only lets me do pm's ??

·
Premium Member
704 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
How bout people who "hardly come over here" not advertise their items to sale... Seems pretty simple really :)

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
How bout people who "hardly come over here" not advertise their items to sale... Seems pretty simple really :)
Can we vote or have a poll?
The socal site gets the same crap.. Their first post shouldn't be a for sale post.

Another reason I don't by used crap off somebody I don't know or that I can't pick up in person.
Remember the saying "it sounds to good to be true" chalk it off as lesson learned

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
No it has not, I am still waiting for the refund. hollywoodfj says the refund was denied but I do not know how or why that would happen. I sure as hell would not deny it.

By the way DOfj, That seal pic is some funny stuff !!

OkiePig

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
No it has not, I am still waiting for the refund. hollywoodfj says the refund was denied but I do not know how or why that would happen. I sure as hell would not deny it.

By the way DOfj, That seal pic is some funny stuff !!

OkiePig
They denied it because he didn't have money in his account! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
So, is Hollywood Charlie a crook or not?

It would be nice to see the correspondence since your calling him out. I dont know the guy but i dont like seeing somebody get screwed either way. He said he PM'd you. So what'd he say?

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,557 Posts
I know OkiePig, He's a stand up guy. He is also huge, and I'd hate to be on his bad side.

·
Premium Member
11,777 Posts
Must be something about the Wenzel name, know a few Wenzels who could be related to Charlie.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.