Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
look at his e-mails closely his ip is in there and any other ip he has used to respond to your emails ....then from there your options are endless

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,557 Posts
Maybe you could post up on 4chan.org, those people seem to be really good at finding a$$ holes.

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
Come to think of it, wasn't there already a thread started about bad feedback regarding the sale of these lightbars?
I believe it was eventually cleared up so just give Hollywood some time.
You never know, you may be inviting him to a family dinner some day or if you ever deciede to visit Hollywood you can stay at his place:rofl:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
So, is Hollywood Charlie a crook or not?

It would be nice to see the correspondence since your calling him out. I dont know the guy but i dont like seeing somebody get screwed either way. He said he PM'd you. So what'd he say?
He did not PM me, he sent a email and said the refund was denied and asked what email adrdress I used when I paid him. I responded and gave him the information, That was on Monday and it is now Thursday and I still do not have the refund or have had anymore contact from hollywoodfj.

I stand by everything I have said in this post and it is true that I did pay him in December and have not received the bar or the money. I have sent him dozens of PMs and emails and on several ocations he has said he would ship it the next day and never did.

So back to what I said in the begining, hollywoodfj is a crook and a liar and if anyone buys anything from him they better have it in hand before they pay him or they will be in the same boat that I am.

OkiePig

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Maybe he used snail mail?
No, I have a tracking number where he started to ship it Fed-Ex and got as far as printing the label and then never shipped it. When you track it on the Fed-Ex site it says it was printed but never picked up. That was on 1-14-11.

Not even snail mail is that slow, I could have walked to California and back to Oklahoma in that much time.

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Hmmmm... I can look up IP addresses :)

oh yeah, I can't do anything with it though :lol:

sometimes I wish I could .....

·
Registered
448 Posts
So did this get resolved?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Lunch is from 6AM to 6AM relax

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yeah i guess so. You have to eat fast.

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Speakin of buckshot.. I'm going trap shootin tomorrow...I decided.

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Speaking of buckshot...
Way more fun then a 12g
I certainly agree with you on that! That looks sweet...somethin a :ninja: ninja would drive :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I heard another rumar that he changed his identity.. Now he is
FjCrook.

But seriously he posted that he resolved this issue with OP:clap:
He has not resolved the issue. He emailed me this morning and said that I would have a refund by noon left coast time and it did not happen.

Still waiting. :flame:

OkiePig

41 - 60 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.