Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
$30 shipping for the lightbar is a pretty damn nice thing to do if you ask me.....considering I was already bashed.

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
$30 shipping for the lightbar is a pretty damn nice thing to do if you ask me.....considering I was already bashed.
Thats what I'm saying even if it takes a little time.
I've waited months just to get a good deal and I don't cry about it!

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
sounds like dofj is trying to get free stuff , everyone else thinks hollywoods resolution was subpar at best. NO hollywood wants to keep stirring the pot?

DO you think anyone from this forum will buy from you hollywood? You should have gone above and beyond , geee I wonder how many more hits and members this forum gets then the other one.

·
fka gremlin2050
1,775 Posts
All types of wrong with this post!!!

sounds like dofj is trying to get free stuff DOfj has his own light bar with LED bar, Manik would be useless, everyone else thinks hollywoods resolution was subpar at best Once again, 2 sides to every story. NO hollywood wants to keep stirring the pot? He's trying to make amends

DO you think anyone from this forum will buy from you hollywood? I don't think he cares. He had a stack of lightbars to sell. If it weren't for those, it doesn't look like he has any other reason to sign on here, (going by post count alone) You should have gone above and beyond , geee I wonder how many more hits and members this forum gets then the other one.Can you not read?? the other one is SOCAL!!! I take it you are not on the SOCAL forum from your harsh words. If not, any reason (other than this recent one) why not? It's a great forum with great people.
This was #5 :jester::jester:

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
sounds like dofj is trying to get free stuff
According to okie it wasn't free. I would have to pay freight so your thinking is a little off:rofl:
Your on socalfjcruiserforums.com so you should know the history between Hollywood and myself. :ninja:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I've decided it is time for me to jump in the pool! I feel like this video sums up my feelings of both sides of this issue.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Well with that being said.. I don't think anything more can be contributed to this thread, it's ran it's course :)

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.