Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEVER MIND GUYS, HE'S JUST NOT AS ACTIVE HERE AS THE OTHER FORUM, BUT I SPOKE with him and the bar is being shipped out today. Been burned before and the payment was sent Nov. 21st and had had no responses, so I finally posted this today. If I could I would delete it but I don't know how to.

·
Registered
875 Posts
He was on the forum last 12-05-2010 09:33 PM. Did you contact any of the other buyers to see if they got theirs? Maybe they will have additional contact info. Hopefully he'll chime in and make it right for you.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
try over on the socal forum. he seems to be a little more active over there. maybe the members that have interacted with him can offer assistance.

·
Registered
179 Posts
See if the moderators can get his IP address. You can get his address or at least wherever he setup up his FJCrusier account based on his IP address.

I think there is some interstate commerce law that you could nail him with once you have his physical address.

What an ass...

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
See if the moderators can get his IP address. You can get his address or at least wherever he setup up his FJCrusier account based on his IP address.

I think there is some interstate commerce law that you could nail him with once you have his physical address.

What an ass...
x2. Never understand why some people are such d*cks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
All light bars that were paid for have shipped. All of my google checkout information is 100% correct.

Gmoney. I sent you a email today stating I would refund you or ship out today. So I don't know who you are calling a ripoff.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All light bars that were paid for have shipped. All of my google checkout information is 100% correct.

Gmoney. I sent you a email today stating I would refund you or ship out today. So I don't know who you are calling a ripoff.
SORRY SORRY SORRY, you hadn't answered me in a week and I tried your listed number. So I thought I'd rate it. You did respond to me this morning but I had already posted this.

I did also try and sign up for the socal forum to get a hold of you that way but they haven't approved me yet.

My bad guys he finally got a hold of me!

·
Registered
616 Posts
X2 on trust... Never purchased from Hollywood but met him and I can say I would buy from him even reading these harsh comments....Miscoms maybe

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Have you ever driven around and seen someone commit a moving violation right in front of you? You think where are the damn cops when you need them?

Where are the mods?? Lets clear up this thread that started down the wrong path and now at a happy ending like at a massage spot ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Have you ever driven around and seen someone commit a moving violation right in front of you? You think where are the damn cops when you need them?

Where are the mods?? Lets clear up this thread that started down the wrong path and now at a happy ending like at a massage spot ;)
Bro, it's the blue forum, what did you expect? Did u see debi is back? http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...ml#post1788824

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Bro, it's the blue forum, what did you expect?
The nice thing about choice is, you can choose, not to post here if you really don't like it .:wave:

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
:simmadown:

-

·
Registered
32 Posts
Isn't it against the forum rules to be selling things in quantity like this? Just saying
I don't know...the company is out of business...and I got these bars from a liquidator.

Just passing on something that nobody sells...I dont thinking Im hurting any retailers in here...maybe a retailer will get a sale on some lights.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
curious why you react in an offensive manner. if you've listed items for sale on here wouldn't it make sense to be on top of your listing? problems and questions arise. you dropped the ball on this yet you're claiming innocence and being antagonistic toward the person you screwed over initially.
seems gmoney wasn't the only one

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.