Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is flying to Seattle and taking the ferry to Vancouver....she want to kayack with killer whales.....

Need recomendations.....

Any ideas or sugestions for her????.....

·
Registered
677 Posts
try fjoel he's in the lower mainland area.if he's not availble i'm sure he'll be able to get the right info for you.

·
Registered
773 Posts
If she taking a ferry then she coming to "vancouver Island" ? That where me live .

Got a trip plan maybe i can help her /you out I used to do a lil guided fishing tours .

Hit me up on the dates locations and I hopefully I can get you some info .

:cheers:

google :vancouver island canada :and see if that is where the trip .

would be great for me to give something back to thuis forum

·
Registered
450 Posts
Is it Vancouver Island she is going to or the City of Vancouver?

Either way theres lots of Kayaking although I think the odds are better doing the whale watching on the Island. Get us the info and someone up here will get it sorted for you!

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If she taking a ferry then she coming to "vancouver Island" ? That where me live .

Got a trip plan maybe i can help her /you out I used to do a lil guided fishing tours .

Hit me up on the dates locations and I hopefully I can get you some info .

:cheers:

google :vancouver island canada :and see if that is where the trip .

would be great for me to give something back to thuis forum
August 11th she hits the island with her sister....

Seattle/ferry to the island...then??????

she is an adrenilin junkie...i.e. skydiving last vacation....swimming with great white sharks the year before....

Is it Vancouver Island she is going to or the City of Vancouver?

Either way theres lots of Kayaking although I think the odds are better doing the whale watching on the Island. Get us the info and someone up here will get it sorted for you!
Please do ....that's the info we need....aug 11th untill she gets bored.....kayaking to see killer wales is top on her list....then?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts