Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Is it too late to get in on the buy? Lemme know. Thanks.............
Not too late but filling up fast. Way faster than I can make them.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
So, How many sold thus far? And how many have shipped? Just currious where on I sit on the "list"? :silly:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So, How many sold thus far? And how many have shipped? Just currious where on I sit on the "list"? :silly:
I haven't shipped any yet because I'm still waiting for the shaft collars to get here. As they become ready, I'll send everyone who wants one info on where to send payment (in the order I got commitments from you). So far, I've got 4 completed (painted). Please bear with me as I'm doing this in my spare time and they are taking more time to complete than I anticipated. I will not ask anyone for payment until their airdam is ready. I don't want to get into a situation like a certain former member did with their bumper wing mods a while back. Ace, you are 4th on the list. Thanks for bearing with me. Wayne

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Wayne,
Could you give a PM with the costs and payment info? I am definately interested in one.
Thanks,
GW
PM sent

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Several people have asked where they are in the lineup, so here is the order I got commitments.

BrianVaBeach - Delivered
Fjal - Delivered
flyrod40 - Delivered
AceTechno - Delivered
wvphoto -Delivered
Shane4X4 - Airdam only, no hardware
tnegiet - original airdam, can ship as soon as I get the shaft collars - Delivered
ChaseDog
FJRColorado - Delivered
Doberman
vierzwanzig
Pit
GW193
Pinker

If I missed anyone, please PM me.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Wayne... Thank You for putting me on the list, I have the cash set aside for it. If you can't bring it to OBX due to the hardware problem I totally understand. Hope you can make it down Friday, the weather has been beautiful so far... Brian

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Here's 3 painted and waiting for shaft collars.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Could someone please post an attached picture of this..........please?
Check the first post of this thread.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Several people have asked where they are in the lineup, so here is the order I got commitments.

BrianVaBeach
Fjal
flyrod40
AceTechno
wvphoto
Shane4X4 - Airdam only, no hardware
tnegiet - original airdam, can ship as soon as I get the shaft collars
FJRColorado
Doberman
vierzwanzig
Pit
GW193

If I missed anyone, please PM me.

Hi,
I wrote ya on the 10th saying I wanted one.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hi,
I wrote ya on the 10th saying I wanted one.
You're right. I don't know how I overlooked you. I'll insert you into the list, and edit the post.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
12 of the 13 new style airdams are spoken for. There is still one available. I received a partial order of shaft collars and made up some boxes. I should have shipping weight determined by tommorrow. I need shipping addresses from the top 5 on the list so I can get shipping quotes. Please PM them to me. FJal already got his at OBX and I will be sending out his shaft collars tommorrow.
Wayne

·
Registered
440 Posts
wesayso - if your interested in adding one more to your build list, PM cost and shipping to 19473. If it's reasonable, I would definitely like one. Very nice work.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
41 - 60 of 269 Posts