Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys. Thank you to all of you who responded with compliments regarding my FJ Cruise. If you hear a honk of the horn while on the road, it might be my FJ Cruiser saying Hi to yours; lol. Why not honk guys when you see a fellow FJ.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
The "FJ wave" is quite popular. As opposed to the "Jeep wave" which according to another forum member (I forget who) is an acknowledgement that you're carrying tools...

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
The "FJ wave" is quite popular. As opposed to the "Jeep wave" which according to another forum member (I forget who) is an acknowledgement that you're carrying tools...
Or are one...:rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::eek:
? ?

·
A-Team Moderator
10,778 Posts

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
176 Posts
I don't know the formalities but the peace sign was given to me yesterday by a fellow FJ owner, I like the hang loose Hawaiian hand signal but as noted I'm an old newbie so what tell is the official universal FJ wave?

·
A-Team Moderator
10,778 Posts
I don't know the formalities but the peace sign was given to me yesterday by a fellow FJ owner, I like the hang loose Hawaiian hand signal but as noted I'm an old newbie so what tell is the official universal FJ wave?
The middle finger :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
49 Posts
Same in NYC you Salut and got finger or dirty looks on return.
Hope in Canada will be different.

·
Registered
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
49 Posts
To many crazy things happen in NYC. Simply ignore and move on unless person knows and friendly.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I started waving at Wranglers. I hate to admi, I get consistent wave backs from those guys 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
I flash my headlights. I usually have my window rolled up and the wave is hard for others to see.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts