Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to tell Toyota today, March 12, 2020 to go ? off. Their paint on my 2010 Army Green has failed, miserably I might add after years of upkeep, wax and TLC in the sunshine state.

Just brought ride in today to local dealership. They were all over it like pimps in a cheap suit quivering like hamsters in Key West pet store. I told them that this was B.S.

To all you out there whom have experienced similar, I know chief mechanic in my VC FL shop and he knows that Toyota is about Fn' ready to issue recall on their shoddy FJ paint jobs. Stay tuned for more. I won't back down.

CX

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd like to tell Toyota today, March 12, 2020 to go ? off. Their paint on my 2010 Army Green has failed, miserably I might add after years of upkeep, wax and TLC in the sunshine state.

Just brought ride in today to local dealership. They were all over it like pimps in a cheap suit quivering like hamsters in Key West pet store. I told them that this was B.S.

To all you out there whom have experienced similar, I know chief mechanic in my VC FL shop and he knows that Toyota is about Fn' ready to issue recall on their shoddy FJ paint jobs. Stay tuned for more. I won't back down.

CX
I really wish there was a hood paint recall! My hoods paint is totally destroyed and getting it repainted is on my to do list but it would be nice if there was a recall so I could use that money to some mods instead

1 - 4 of 4 Posts