Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I Need 12 So. Cal Fj's to donate there rig for a quick photo shoot for the 2009 hot chics calendar!

Im still working out the details on when and where...

just message me if interested and send a photo of your FJ!!!!!

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Re: Hot Chics Fj Cruiser 2009 Calander

I Need 12 So. Cal Fj's to donate there rig for a quick photo shoot for the 2009 hot chics calander!

Im still working out the details on when and where...

just message me if interested and send a photo of your FJ!!!!!
You gotta get Uphill and Air2Air....they are both So Cal locals, right?

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
well that's descriminating all the other beautiful woman that own fj's around the nation... or the world for that case... maybe you could have people submit their own photos and make it an fjcruiserforums.com community calendar.. have muddygrl and all the others... that'd be sweet!

·
Registered
86 Posts
well that's descriminating all the other beautiful woman that own fj's around the nation... or the world for that case... maybe you could have people submit their own photos and make it an fjcruiserforums.com community calendar.. have muddygrl and all the others... that'd be sweet!
I agree, I think it would be better if it was actual owners not some random chicks on other peoples cars. Just my opinion :)
I like the idea of making a fj calendar though

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you think your up for it send me your photos???
in the meantime guys keep pm"n if your interested

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I think I could sell plenty of these calendars... what do you think?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I think the women FJ owners that don't like the idea should post up pics of them next to their FJ.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think the women FJ owners that don't like the idea should post up pics of them next to their FJ.
I cant agree more!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
265 Posts