Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok hang in the just a few minutes and I will have prices posted. I wanted you guys to be the first to see them.....and I think you will love it!
To all of the knuckleheads who didnt want to wait and wnt ahead and bought something else...you are going to kick yourself. HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
uh oh....dude stop yourself...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you guys already have this info? Damn...I thought I was first to deliver the prices with pricing for both option packages. Oh well...guesss I wont post

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
mine's got a base of 22890 yay :)

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
if you have accessory or stand-alone option prices, that info is still missing! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well just so I can say I brought something new to the table...anyone interested in pricing on the Yaris?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
if there's a 4x4 Yaris with lockers and roof rack? ;)

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
sorry I was just being sarcastic :) Have a good one!

·
Registered
99 Posts
i appreciate your effort and enthusiam though..........

·
Registered
552 Posts
Lwholesell said:
Yes Cali..Im a dealer...well not actually me, but my father is. In Birmingham,AL
You still get a chance to impress this group, be the first to get a hold of the option pricing. It's supposed to be released on Monday but who knows they might put it on dealer daily earlier or over the weekend. Also we are very partial to scanned things as they allow us to print them out and obsessively add up options with our loan cacls handy :) Are you getting an FJ?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Seriously, is there a funnier thread then this one? I can't stop giggling.

It is a good thing you are in the car business and not in the newswire business.

·
Registered
963 Posts
csherrill said:
Seriously, is there a funnier thread then this one? I can't stop giggling.

It is a good thing you are in the car business and not in the newswire business.
This just in! Hindenburg crashes! Oh the humanity! More at 11!

- LC

1 - 20 of 34 Posts