Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be vacating my single queen room, but would like to transfer the reservation to some lucky Summiteer.

The hotel is on Main Street, is well kept and the mgr Dale is very accommodating.

Check it out!

Ouray Hotel - Ouray Colorado

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unfortunately no transfers allowed
Um, just to clarify, I'm offering my hotel room only. I know you mods are all-powerful and all that, but... :shrug03: :D

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
read too quickly :D

Have had too many people trying to transfer their reg so I just saw that incorrectly lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a reservation at Box Canyon Lodge and Cannot attend now. Please send me your email and I will tell you how to take over my reservation.

Thanks, jeff

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
We have a 2-bedroom condo Tuesday-Sunday. We have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights open.
You'll have a full kitchen, balcony, 2 block walk to the Best Western, and your own room. :)

M

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:bump:

This room is a good deal.

I would rather transfer it to someone who needs it than cancel it.

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
We have a 2-bedroom condo Tuesday-Sunday. We have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights open.
You'll have a full kitchen, balcony, 2 block walk to the Best Western, and your own room. :)

M
I suppose I should have put a price on my room: $110 per night! :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
I don't have a place for me and my Dog to stay since my budget is very low. I will be sleeping in my FJ but if anyone would like to offer a bathroom for me to shower in once in a while I would greatly appreciate it. I honestly don't mind sleeping the FJ though. It is Comfy.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I don't have a place for me and my Dog to stay since my budget is very low. I will be sleeping in my FJ but if anyone would like to offer a bathroom for me to shower in once in a while I would greatly appreciate it. I honestly don't mind sleeping the FJ though. It is Comfy.:bigthumb:
Showers are overrated. We didn't shower last year, it was ok......people just laughed and talked about us behind our backs, but we don't care......:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will be vacating my single queen room, but would like to transfer the reservation to some lucky Summiteer.

The hotel is on Main Street, is well kept and the mgr Dale is very accommodating.

Check it out!

Ouray Hotel - Ouray Colorado
Last call!

$65 a night :rocker:

Check in Wed, check out Sunday.

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Last call!

$65 a night :rocker:

Check in Wed, check out Sunday.
Contact the Trail Teams organizers. They asked me if I had a room. PM coming...

M

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Looking for a last minute hotel for wed to sat now. Was going to bring the trailer and camp but my wifes back is to bad and if I am going to make it out will need to have some better accommodations for her. If anything is still available please let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Looking for a last minute hotel for wed to sat now. Was going to bring the trailer and camp but my wifes back is to bad and if I am going to make it out will need to have some better accommodations for her. If anything is still available please let me know. Thanks
I've only got Saturday night open, Chris. But it's the third floor, no lift. :( Sorry!

M

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts