Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I think this is my one free weekend that I don't have anything planned, I'm pretty sure I can make it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Man, you can see my slider damage in those pics, I didn't even think you took pics, hahaha well, should be there on Sat. Cheers

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, you can see my slider damage in those pics, I didn't even think you took pics, hahaha well, should be there on Sat. Cheers
Sorry, I can phot chop the damage out if you want me to 'cause I did take those pics... want the 4Mb original?! :thinkerg:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
NO, I really want to keep it and will if I don't get what I have it in. But I may be moving over seas for a little while and I need the room in the garage.

I also have the 4 wheeler I didn't think I would part from for sale also.
Tell you what, as a favor to you i will take all of your toys and keep them company while you are gone. I wouldn't do this for just anyone but you are special case.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Thanks for the offer buddy, But I would like the money to see what toys I can get where I'm going.
I see how you take my generosity :mecry:. Haven't you heard that it is impolite to decline an offer of generosity? Some people just weren't raised right, world's going to hell in a hand basket i tell ya.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.