Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last year I have seen at least a doubling of FJ's running around town, I see them everywhere when I am out and about and more and more have been modded to some degree.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Try Austin... it's a shame... just driving down the street from my driveway to the grocery store and counting the poor FJ's reduced to urban assault craft and mall crawlers. I know we used to have the most millionaires per capita. I don't know if we still do, but one thing is for sure, we do have the most FJ's per capita... and they don't wave.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That's affirmative. A stock FJ seems to be a preferred ride of the ladies.
True. The ladies love an FJ. I cant tell you how many women I could've met had my wife not been in the passenger seat. I'd like to mod my FJ some more, but its hard to get the wife to OK it now. Ive tried to rationalize with her by telling her the old "think of all the women we can pick up in this thing"-line, but it doesnt work.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
In three years of ownership, I've notice that I get more waves from other Modded FJ's and Jeeps than I do from stock FJs. I guess it's one of those "in the know" thing about wheeling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts