Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have talked to several dealers in the Houston area and only a few believe that the FJ will be at the auto show at the end of January/early Feb. I am asking you the readers if you know anymore about the Toyota attendants at these shows besides the Yawnis, I mean Yaris.:rolleyes:
Shout out if you can. Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Eclectic said:
I have talked to several dealers in the Houston area and only a few believe that the FJ will be at the auto show at the end of January/early Feb. I am asking you the readers if you know anymore about the Toyota attendants at these shows besides the Yawnis, I mean Yaris.:rolleyes:
Shout out if you can. Thanks
Hey, I notice you are from Baytown. We're practically neighbors...I'm over in Mont Belvieu!

I hope Toyota plans to bring the FJC to the Houston Auto show!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I get a definitive answer on if the FJ will be there, I will send you a message as such. Nice to meet you neighbor.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
http://www.houstonautoshow.com/2005/index.aspx
Starts January 28th. No word yet if the FJC will be there. If it comes to it I've got a buddy that gets free tickets every year so I'll wait until he goes to see if Toyota brought one. I went last year and it's not cheap so if no FJC - no Pancho.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Yes $10 would be cheap to see the FJC for me right now.
However, I think it was $7 for parking, plus I'll have to take my family so they can see the thing, plus I'll have to buy lunch before or after, plus they'll want to go shopping at the Galleria after that. I repeat: no FJC - no Pancho.
Sorry I should have elaborated.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Didn't come to Dallas last year, even though it was on the east coast show stops. I was pissed. They had the damn STX though. It was cool. But not why I went.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, I hope it comes to Houston. I only live 2-1/2 hours away down in Corpus. I'm already in Houston like every other weekend so that would be awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts