Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good shop in Houston that carries wheels and tires that will fit the FJ? I want to get some black 17" X 5's and some tires that don't require spacers on my non-lifted FJ. I may just go to discount tire for the tires, but I want a reliable wheel that I can take off-roading.
Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the recommendations fellas.
And as soon as I get most of the mods I have planned for my FJ I definitly plan on coming out to as many meet ups as I can. Man I'm ready to get this thing out on some trails.

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations fellas.
And as soon as I get most of the mods I have planned for my FJ I definitly plan on coming out to as many meet ups as I can. Man I'm ready to get this thing out on some trails.
Wheel it stock, you will be amazed at what it will do w/out any mods at all.

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
five-by-five said:
Wheel it stock, you will be amazed at what it will do w/out any mods at all.
I second this comment.

Ms.Isom and I wheel our bone stock FJ, even in factory Dunflops with 50K miles on them!!

The General Sams meetup has plenty of "easy/light" trails.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I second this comment.

Ms.Isom and I wheel our bone stock FJ, even in factory Dunflops with 50K miles on them!!

The General Sams meetup has plenty of "easy/light" trails.

That's good to hear. i'm a noob to Texas trials...did a little trail riding in my Tacomma when I lived in Colorado, but no experience on the trails here. Yeah I want to make it out asap, looks like there is a good community of FJ owners here...I'm stoked!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts