·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meeting place & time?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Last year we met Friday morning at the parking lot of like a Sport's Authority, just north of 1960 and 59N.

I'm down to meet up and convoy, but I think 7am is a good time to set to shove off. If you're there, you're there, if not, catch up, this bus leaves at 7am sharp! Kind of deal.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Last year we met Friday morning at the parking lot of like a Sport's Authority, just north of 1960 and 59N.

I'm down to meet up and convoy, but I think 7am is a good time to set to shove off. If you're there, you're there, if not, catch up, this bus leaves at 7am sharp! Kind of deal.
Done that's the spot Exit Townsen Blvd. off of 59N Toys R us will be on your right, bus leaves at 7

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Done that's the spot Exit Townsen Blvd. off of 59N Toys R us will be on your right, bus leaves at 7
Pefect, I'll be there between 6:30 and 6:45 with a FULL TANK OF GAS (hint hint hint).

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Okay, here we go:

Leaving Friday at 7am from Toys R Us in Humble:
1. BigPoppa +1
2. MIGZ +1

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Hell MIGZ, if it's just going to be me and you, we'll be there mid-morning. I'm getting up at 0500 and plan to be on the road no later than 0600 depending on the little lady.

Oh, and I have a proper CB hardwired, thanks to fingas, so we can have some of that old fashioned witty banter!

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Anyone wanting to leave on Thursday let us know. Nick, Mark, myself and a few others will be heading out between 7 and 8 a.m.

FYI,
Melissa, Phil Villa, and Gene are leaving with you guys on Friday morning.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I may be going rogue and heading up super early Friday morning, just an FYI.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Yup, spoke with the little lady and we're going to head out at 0600, so I'm officially breaking off from the convoy.

See you kids at Rover Camp!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts