Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love it if Toyota would design a Taco or Tundra( or both ) with the FJC front end. I think a pickup truck that has the FJ look would be pretty awesome, and not to mention unique in those two truck classes.

Sent from a NiPhone, using auto-correct to eff things up with Tapatalk

·
A-Team Moderator
7,964 Posts
Sounds great like an FJ45, but Toyota just announced that the FJC is now dead in ALL markets worldwide and will be pushing the 4Runner and Tacoma/Tundra lineup as an alternative.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's because Toyota is ending the production of the FJ that go me thinking this thought. The FJ has such a nice looking front end and cab/door design that it would look great on their pick-up trucks, and would set them apart from the other truck in a whole 'new' way.

I've never been asked questions about another vehicle as I get asked about my FJ..people seem to like the look of them even if they don't own one. I feel like a goof half of the time because I can't stop staring at it lol

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Other than wheel size and the bright and shiny parts which I'd rather have in black, this is my favorite.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ I remember watching the vid on YouTube last year of the FJ Runner, and hoped they'd bring it to market

·
トヨタ Master
5,580 Posts
I would love it if Toyota would design a Taco or Tundra( or both ) with the FJC front end. I think a pickup truck that has the FJ look would be pretty awesome, and not to mention unique in those two truck classes.

I'm actually considering doing this if I decide to dump my new Taco and buy another FJ.

Attachments

·
トヨタ Master
5,580 Posts
Sounds great like an FJ45, but Toyota just announced that the FJC is now dead in ALL markets worldwide and will be pushing the 4Runner and Tacoma/Tundra lineup as an alternative.
I PMed you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts