Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't be the only FJ driving Canucks fan, can I? :rofl:

I even bought one of those $9.97 car flags last time I was at Cambodian Tire getting oil change supplies! Though I don't rock it on the FJ, just on my Echo.

Is no one else stoked for the finals???

Oh how'd that get there? :lol:

Bring it Boston!

GO CANUCKS GO!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
They get my vote. And so does their mascot. Hubba hubba. :rocker:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've been a Canucks fan for a long time. They're finally going to do it this year!!
Next year I might have to cheer for the Jets though...

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've been a huge canucks fan since I was a youngin', doesn't really make sense considering I'm originally from Nova Scotia and everyone is a habs/leafs fan. I still wish we had big Bert though...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Leafs fan here,but kudos to the Nucks for making it to the big show:) Bring on the big bad Bruins:cheers:

·
Registered
180 Posts
The Sedins are creepy aliens. I'd much rather have the Kings or Coyotes but the west doesn't matter to me. Gotta go for Boston and Recchi. Sorry I'm a Penguins fan. Even when the Canucks IHL team was the Milwaukee Admirals I didn't go for them.

·
Registered
729 Posts
The Sedins are creepy aliens. I'd much rather have the Kings or Coyotes but the west doesn't matter to me. Gotta go for Boston and Recchi. Sorry I'm a Penguins fan. Even when the Canucks IHL team was the Milwaukee Admirals I didn't go for them.
Then why post here,this is pro Canucks. Typical easterner american.... wheres the slap icon when you need it !!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Then why post here,this is pro Canucks. Typical easterner american.... wheres the slap icon when you need it !!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO
:domotwak: or the :twak: is sufficient enough :)

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I've been waiting 41 years for this. In 1982 they didn't have a chance. '94 was alright, they were contenders, but not favourites. But this year, it's theirs to lose. They have speed and skill that Boston can't even come close to. The only way Boston will win it is if they are rough enough to take out the some key players. The skill level of this team is a joy to watch...and they have depth. The first two lines are top notch and the third line is dangerous too. Bring it on Boston, I can't wait. My boy made me get a window flag. Lucky him, as far as he can remember, they've always been a good team.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
im a senators fan and a bad canadian cuz im pulling for the bruins the sedin sisters are gonna get roughed up by chara

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Bring it home guys, bring it home

·
Registered
284 Posts
Is that your girlfriend Joel ?

Was in Langley yesterday at the butt rubbing compitition and saw this .Wow this guy sure has a lot of flags on his truck!

·
Registered
350 Posts
has anyone been to one of the downtown outdoor screening places? Thinking to go to one - there's 3 there now...

·
Registered
11 Posts
My husband and I are huge Canucks fans!!! Thrilled they're in the finals :D

And with the possibility of Malhotra back.... they are going to be a hard team to beat!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts