Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When parked next to other FJ's, my rig looks a bit higher (not a whole lot). I have 18" wheels (it originally came with 17's).

I suspect there are spacers but is there a way I can look at it and tell without raising it or jacking it up? Sorry for the noob question...

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
you prob have a leveling spacer kit. take a pic of the front shock/strut setup and im sure someone can tell u.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you prob have a leveling spacer kit. take a pic of the front shock/strut setup and im sure someone can tell u.
I'll try that. Thanks!

·
Registered
937 Posts
When parked next to other FJ's, my rig looks a bit higher (not a whole lot). I have 18" wheels (it originally came with 17's).

I suspect there are spacers but is there a way I can look at it and tell without raising it or jacking it up? Sorry for the noob question...
If you find yourself out Newberg way (30 min from down town Portland) swing by the shop and we can take a look and tell you.

Mark

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you find yourself out Newberg way (30 min from down town Portland) swing by the shop and we can take a look and tell you.

Mark
Now that sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm out that way quite a bit, I live in Beaverton. Probably see a bunch of things that I want and can't get yet too!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Now that sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm out that way quite a bit, I live in Beaverton. Probably see a bunch of things that I want and can't get yet too!
Short hop from Beaverton. Come on buy anytime. We are not a retail off road shop since we ONLY support Toyota's, focusing on Land Cruisers/FJ Cruisers. We let the other guys mess with the jeeps, fords etc.

Mark

·
Registered
46 Posts
Short hop from Beaverton. Come on buy anytime. We are not a retail off road shop since we ONLY support Toyota's, focusing on Land Cruisers/FJ Cruisers. We let the other guys mess with the jeeps, fords etc.

Mark
Glad to find you I Live in Salem just bought a 2007 FJ and am getting a mod bug,

·
Registered
46 Posts

Mark
Glad to find you I Live in Salem just bought a 2007 FJ and am getting the mod bug,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts