Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
More legend than old timer AC. I started going gray when i was younger than you, maybe even Tone's age. So that's why I like the white topped Cruiser so much!? The T. Gals were great. They weren't off roaders but they were smart enough to pick my brain for information. Very professional imo.

And thanks EJR. Not sure if I'll change my avatar though. I'm thinking about using a frigate bird for some reason.

·
Banned
308 Posts
Pancho said:
More legend than old timer AC. I started going gray when i was younger than you, maybe even Tone's age. So that's why I like the white topped Cruiser so much!? The T. Gals were great. They weren't off roaders but they were smart enough to pick my brain for information. Very professional imo.

And thanks EJR. Not sure if I'll change my avatar though. I'm thinking about using a frigate bird for some reason.
Hey man, I started graying when I was 25... I now have visible gray in my hair and i'm only 29!! Talk about rapid aging!!!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Don't fret the gray hair AC. Lots of ladies like it. It's better to have gray than lose it. I turned gray before my older brother, which he enjoyed pointing out to me, but now he's losing his. I'm letting mine grow out a little. If you got it flaunt it. Worked on the Toyota Gals haha.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
submachine said:
Like a cabdriver looking for a fare...in a yellow cab :p
How did you like your test drive.....oooooh, sorry, you haven't had the opportunity yet. Call me what you want, but call me "DRIVER".

As for you, Just sit on the porch and watch like all the rest!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pancho said:
So Ernesto J. Ride, how do I look???
OK so I'm not behind the drivers seat with the wind blowing back my hair like you but hey, I managed to run the gauntlet of beautiful Toyota girls in Houston and sit my sassy ass down inside a yellow FJC. Even Percy can't claim that. Are you proud of me brothers? I had to work for it though. Went down there Saturday and first complained, then begged, then helped the pretty Toyota girl with some questions. I think I established some trust. Went back down again this evening and asked if I could come back before closing for a quick photo. I think I might have even claimed I was desperate. Those awesome T. Gals took care of me. Even took the picture. Sorry if it's grainy but I'm still getting used to a new camera I just bought last week in preparation for this mission. Many thanks to the Beautiful Ladies of Toyota. They're actually pretty smart too so give them some credit guys. I told them about this forum so maybe they'll check in on us.

Presenting A Pig in Mud:
Your looking great Pancho. Cute, to be honest! But what the hell are you doing in MY car? :D :D :D This yellow is fricking awesome.

Jochen

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The yellow does look great doesn't it. And thanks Jochen. Hey if your avatar is a self portrait I'd say you're pretty dang cute too, all the better for me to be sitting in "your car."

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Oh, we'll take you somewhere alright... don't worry about the return fare.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Pancho said:
what pics do you seek, immortal one?
and it not smart to post your e mail unless you like spam

·
Registered
4 Posts
I seek the pics that EJR took or that Jordan guy took when he got to check out the Fj cruiser. Does anyone have them or no where I can view them. Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Pancho...though I am only 34 I just 5 days ago joined the clan of the white haired brigade pulling out the hair to examine it the girls at work decided it was not grey...I am sure there are others.. Perhaps fitting that I am getting a silver FJ next month

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
You should see a Gallery option on the top of this page somewhere. Click that and view member galleries - there are tons of good one's there. I don't think Jordan has reposted his on his site yet. You can check www.jordanmay.com and look through his galleries. Cool site even if the FJ pics aren't there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Percy said:
You should see a Gallery option on the top of this page somewhere. Click that and view member galleries - there are tons of good one's there. I don't think Jordan has reposted his on his site yet. You can check www.jordanmay.com and look through his galleries. Cool site even if the FJ pics aren't there.
Yeah I already looked through his site but found nothing about the FJ cruiser. I'm really only interested in these pics.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts