Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 FJ TT edition, I need to sell it in the next few days and I don't know how to post it on the for sale section. It's my wife's car, always garaged, and looks like a million bucks. We're having another baby and need a bigger car. I had it listed for $27,999.00 and just dropped it to $26,599.00 today locally. I'm going to try to post some pics but you can see it at ksl.com for more details. It has 39,940 miles and drives like a dream. Toyota lift, 33" tires, CLEAN TITLE, NO ACCIDENTS, roof racks, front and rear skid plates, all the upgrades, tinted windows, custom made center console cover, all the fixin's. Call or text me at 8015922273, or email me at d l a r s e n 8 3 at g m a i l dot com.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I will vouch for dlarsen. We live in the same town and have talked about FJ's. I sent him over here to post it since I know folks are ALWAYS looking for this vehicle, especially one in such amazing shape as his is. :)

I'll put your photos up in a second as I'll just host them on my photobucket. If you want me to take them down let me know. I added like 6 pics. I can add more if you'd like me to include the rest. I just have to copy and rename them and save them all for you. Not a problem if you want them all up though.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
looks like you just posted dude

·
Registered
613 Posts
looks like you just posted dude
Who did? dlarsen? He hadn't used this site before and I don't know if his first post was in general or here. I just talked to him this afternoon and popped in and saw his post had made it to the classifieds and tried to help out by adding his pictures and such.

I've seen this FJ around town before and it is darn nice. I wish I had the moolah. Even though I'm selling my 2010 Trail Teams... I would LOVE to have a 2008 to sock away in the garage as my weekend trail rig, especially one in this kind of condition. I drool every time I see it driving around.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Well it is in the for sale section. Good luck on the sale. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Nice TT!!- Shouldnt be a hard sell. Hell the Dealers may start badgering him too!

-OC

·
Registered
613 Posts
Nice TT!!- Shouldnt be a hard sell. Hell the Dealers may start badgering him too!

-OC
I've been down that road myself. The problem is dealers around here tend to be clowns. If somebody wants to buy 2 Trail Teams this week, now is your chance. You can pick them both up here in town and drive them back. ;)

Good luck dlarsen. Text me if you need me to do anything to help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts