Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Funny, I am pretty computer literate about posting pics and such, but when I have a long web link and I want to add it to a post, how do I set it up for CLICK HERE.

As in, I found these great tires, click HERE to check them out. You know what I mean, hopefully .... :slant:

518 posts, no FJ.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Noisycow said:
Funny, I am pretty computer literate about posting pics and such, but when I have a long web link and I want to add it to a post, how do I set it up for CLICK HERE.

As in, I found these great tires, click HERE to check them out. You know what I mean, hopefully .... :slant:

518 posts, no FJ.
Just type in "Click here" or whatever then highlight the phrase and click the "Insert Link" button up at the top of the reply box, it is the little world with a chain link button. then insert your URL there and badda bing badda boom, its done!

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
That is simple.
Just type out your message, here is an example.

This is my website.

After you type your sentence, use the mouse to highlite the words you want hot linked.
I highlited the words my website only.
Then click the
above and an URL box will pop up.
Paste or type the URL into it, and there ya go.

This is if you have turned on in your Control Panel to use Enhanced Interface for the Message Editor which makes it easier to post URLs.
Otherwise you would first have to hit that little pic above and type in your text and push OK, then a 2nd box will pop up to type the URL in.

Using the Enhanced Interface cuts out a step and makes it easier.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Noisycow said:

Type your "click here" text, highlight it, and select the insert link button:

Then just enter the web address into the popup box and hit OK.

Just for fun....Click Here

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
gsgmac said:
Type your "click here" text, highlight it, and select the insert link button:

Then just enter the web address into the popup box and hit OK.

Just for fun....Click Here
....nerds.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts