Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just paid and was wondering how long does it take to get a sticker,I wish they sent the transfer type so i could use it on top of the windsheild.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
It is the transfer type vinyl kind. it took about 2 or 3 weeks to get mine.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool so it is the type I want, Do they send an acknowledgement that they received payment I havent heard anything for a few days now.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Wow, people have received stickers? The supporting member stickers? I still haven't gotten one, when did everyone receive them?

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
an I paid on the 15th of May, still NO package.

BirdMan:soapbox:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I didn't pay with PayPal, so I guess I don't get a sticker...

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I have not received mine either:( its been a month or so.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I feel like somethings up about the site.Not even a thank you for the money,No acknowlegment ,The silence is erie.If there's one thing I would like for my 25 bucks ,would be hyperlinks in the message so I could just click it ad im there. This cut n paste ucs Do all of you cut n paste the link too?

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
i recieved mine sat, the 5th of july..it did take a little while. i paid with cc. again, it did take a little while, but they came, just have to be patient

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I feel like somethings up about the site.Not even a thank you for the money,No acknowlegment ,The silence is erie.
My stickers came with a thank you letter. Maybe they felt putting it down on paper was better, I dunno.

I got mine about a week and a half ago. Guess I'm a lucky one looking around here...

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I feel like somethings up about the site.Not even a thank you for the money,No acknowlegment ,The silence is erie.If there's one thing I would like for my 25 bucks ,would be hyperlinks in the message so I could just click it ad im there. This cut n paste ucs Do all of you cut n paste the link too?
What link are you talking about? All links posted are clickable for me unless the poster doesn't format them correctly. I don't think I've ever had to cut and paste a URL.

Also, I got my decals yesterday too so they are getting out there.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Stickers are starting to reach their owners. Just be patient folks. There was ALOT of response and we are getting them out as quickly as possible.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Go to the General section and search on the thread by eKool. There are action shots there of the stickers on FJs.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Finally received mine, took a bit, just be patient.

BirdMan

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Good to know! I am glad they are getting to you folks!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts