Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

641 - 660 of 666 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,582 Posts
There's a couple of threads with how many miles on your FJ and several high mileage ones.

My name on here used to be 1/2mill90 as I had a 1990 Toyota Extra-cab pickup I bought new and I still had it when I bought my FJ. I owned it 20 years and had just shy of a half a million miles on it when I finally got rid of it. It still ran great too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is someone on the other forum with 600,000+ miles
That's what I'm talkin about! It's good to know I'm not alone haha.. i literally check with every FJ I spot to see what they have for mileage. They usually look pretty confused untill I tell them what I'm at haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
There's a couple of threads with how many miles on your FJ and several high mileage ones.

My name on here used to be 1/2mill90 as I had a 1990 Toyota Extra-cab pickup I bought new and I still had it when I bought my FJ. I owned it 20 years and had just shy of a half a million miles on it when I finally got rid of it. It still ran great too.
I will never sell my FJ ! If it happens... knock on good wood✊ 🍆 it doesn't but I will resurrect her from the dead.

641 - 660 of 666 Posts