Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to post this, then after it didn't show up for a half hour, I decided to try again. If it's a double, I'm sorry.

I found a little hill to climb up and down and was wondering how far you can go. I'm sure it was 50 degrees, but the magic ball shows that about 20 of those degrees were in my head.

So how steep is too steep? How many of you have pictures to beat this one? I bet there are many... so post up.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
The ball is white on the back side.....And I haven't rolled yet:lol:
I dont believe you.Did you break the glass to see what color it was??Maybe you could take a picture?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
has anyone tested the accuracy of the ball??? Do we have any one that can do this. Maybe just get out some measuring tape and drive the front up onto a steep curb or small cliff.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I had my CJ 5 flopped up on the driver's side a couple times and I have a pretty good seat o the pants o meter :lol:

That'll teach you to keep your hands on the wheel!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I went down a hill so steep that if you tried to stop or brake the truck would start to slide, lucky I kept the front straight and didn't get sideways or for sure I would have rolled over. Damn near crapped myself as I picked up speed and towards the bottom hit small camel bump and went airborne and made it to the bottom thank goodness! It looked like a 40% grade but maybe not.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
If you can still look at the ball, you're not steep enough.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts