Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone a computer genius and can figure out how to download the videos onto one's computer from the toyota site?

PS - THEY ARE F*CKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Stinkin' Flash! I htought there was hope, but it 8mm imported into flash!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Flash makes it impossible to even find the original html link!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
flash movies are 'published' after building them. so any media that is included within the flash movie has been 'published' - rewritten in other words so that you will not be able to access the resource media. no way to save them from the website.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hmm most of those statements are true..... I made the first video in Windows Media format, where should I post it? Anyone have webspace? I'll convert the others and post them...

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
You rock!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm trying to find somewhere to put the files.... You guys want Windows Media or QuickTime?... Never mind QuickTime looks to be about 20x bigger now that I looked. Any suggestions on free webspace to stick these?

·
Registered
552 Posts
mappelman said:
Hmm most of those statements are true..... I made the first video in Windows Media format, where should I post it? Anyone have webspace? I'll convert the others and post them...
And with that statement I became a full pension collecting senior..... Guys I'm to old for this FJ stuff... :) Suddenly the FJammer system no longer appeals to me..... No!!! what's happened.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts