Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buy a Prius hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Well, we picked up a Prius...and of course did some mods. Here are some pics of the Prius and the FJ, washed both of them this weekend. Let me know what you think and feel free to ask any questions

-BocaChaser

·
Premium Member
12,956 Posts
The blackedout Prius actually looks good!

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Ok, did they re-design the Prius or something? That one looks way better than any others I have seen.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ok, did they re-design the Prius or something? That one looks way better than any others I have seen.
Ya...I believe they changed the body style etc for 2010. I think the new style is better.....

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
So that means you can buy bigger tires for the FJ now right?

And I was gonna make fun of you for buying a prius, but i mean...damn, that's a nice looking prius! Nevertheless, you still are driving a Prius...kind of like putting lipstick on a pig (oh god, palin quote :cry: )

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So that means you can buy bigger tires for the FJ now right?

And I was gonna make fun of you for buying a prius, but i mean...damn, that's a nice looking prius! Nevertheless, you still are driving a Prius...kind of like putting lipstick on a pig (oh god, palin quote :cry: )

hahahahahaa.....thanks, I guess, lol :bigthumb:
I was skeptical, but it is nice to drive and it costs about $24 in gas for 550 miles

and yea, I want to get some BFG KM2 255's pizza cutters

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Haha... We're a FJ/prius (IV) household too.
Picked up both 2010's at the same time (for the quantity discount. LoL)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Like it. And, How to get the most MPGs out of the FJ ? Leave it parked in the driveway. :lol::lol::lol: Congrats on the ECO rig. :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts