·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Reactions: Hannibal

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all,

For the small white clip /bracket that fell off during the removal...how does it go back on? Any tips on reassembly?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’ve been looking for the answer to this as well, none of the microfiche diagrams show it. Anybody have any ideas? Hate having this piece not inside my door without knowing where it was supposed to go
Hey all,

For the small white clip /bracket that fell off during the removal...how does it go back on? Any tips on reassembly?

·
Premium Member
2,064 Posts
"the small white clip /bracket that fell off during the removal...how does it go back on? Any tips on reassembly?"

"I’ve been looking for the answer to this as well"

Do you mean these? They clip into the doghouses around the perimeter as shown.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I used that same Freedom Windows video linked above the first time I took this door panel off. The camera man kinda sux, but the guy wrenching talks you through it as he goes.

Dan

·
Registered
776 Posts
It definitely does not go there. It doesn’t match up to anything. If you tried mounting the garnish with that piece there, it’ll just fall off
Bummer. When I disassembled mine, that piece stayed in place, so I have no direct experience with it. I scanned through the rest of the Freedom Windows videos on YouTube and found nothing about reassembly of the door panel; they’re focused on installation of their windows.

I’ll try to find something relevant...

Dan

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just recently installed the windows and looked thru their videos as well. I emailed their support the other day and have yet to receive a response.

Bummer. When I disassembled mine, that piece stayed in place, so I have no direct experience with it. I scanned through the rest of the Freedom Windows videos on YouTube and found nothing about reassembly of the door panel; they’re focused on installation of their windows.

I’ll try to find something relevant...

Dan

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams #181/2500<>< <*((^(((><
136 Posts
So maybe it was glued in place and the glue has dried up and fallen off? The question is what does it do and is there anything across from it. Maybe use some double sided tape to see what is across from it? If you put everything back together does it work as normal? Maybe it is a spacer or guide?

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
36 Posts
It is not glued in place. It has edges and notches that seem to correlate to another piece, but it is difficult to figure out where to attach or fit in with anything in that area. Currently everything else is back in and seems to work normally.
So maybe it was glued in place and the glue has dried up and fallen off? The question is what does it do and is there anything across from it. Maybe use some double sided tape to see what is across from it? If you put everything back together does it work as normal? Maybe it is a spacer or guide?

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams #181/2500<>< <*((^(((><
136 Posts
I tried to zoom in it looks like it may have a parts number on it? Maybe it could be looked up. That’s all I got I’m tapping out.

<>< <>< <><. <*((^(((><.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts