Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - i'm getting offers from a dealership for FJ's that they need to bring in from elsewhere. to get the best deal possible, i'd rather just contact the dealer that has it directly.

what info do i need and how can i possibly figure out what dealership has this truck??

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
thanks! do you remember what salesperson you worked with?
the guy i worked with was brian aka the m&m guy. i dont think he is there anymore. where are you at in nor cal? i'm here in stockton. even though my dad is friends with zamora (toyota of stockton and many more), i still wont do business with them, or tracy toyota, or geweke toyota. being that i was 19 when i bought my FJ 3 years ago, i didnt get treated right.

elk grove and dublin where the only ones who even gave me the time of day. its amazing how ignorant people are. i had a check for the car in my pocket.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had the same question. The local dealer e-mailed me spec sheet for 2008 FJ that is located at another dealer out of state and the spec sheet had the VIN. I googled the VIN and located it out of state dealer. I have requested quote from out of state dealer and will see what response is. Local dealer quoted me about $1K over invoice (not including fees and tax) before $1K rebate and also wants to tack on a $400 delivery charge. Doesn't seem like much of deal for a 2008.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
I had the same question. The local dealer e-mailed me spec sheet for 2008 FJ that is located at another dealer out of state and the spec sheet had the VIN. I googled the VIN and located it out of state dealer. I have requested quote from out of state dealer and will see what response is. Local dealer quoted me about $1K over invoice (not including fees and tax) before $1K rebate and also wants to tack on a $400 delivery charge. Doesn't seem like much of deal for a 2008.
tell them eat the delivery charge. i paid $900 over invoice the first year the FJ was out when they were in serious demand. i wouldnt pay more than $400 over invoice today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts