Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Howdy Folks! I'm putting the down payment for a 2022 FJ tomorrow

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  FJCruiser2022 
#1 · (Edited)
I totally know I shouldn't so this... but that's me 101 🤷🏻‍♂️😬

I called the dealer today and the vendor made me aware that 'they will have production of FJ for 2022, if you deposit the downpayment, it would arrive approximately on the 1st quarter of 2022'

So yeah... I don't have much restraining will... 🤦🏻‍♂️

I just think the FJ it's the missing link between my Toyota Tundra 2019 and my Suzuki Jimny 2020... More flavors for off-roading and overlanding. (Now these two will have to share some accessories when the FJ gets here)

Currently my main concern is how hard will be to get some accessories (skid plates, rock sliders, bullbars) since the FJ was been discontinued from the US market since 2014...

Although the FJ I'm ordering looks exactly the same I'm not sure those same accessories will fit as a glove...

On those specific accessories I'm leaning towards ARB (same as the my other cars)

Time will tell...

I guess in the meantime I have a lot to read and research to get ready for the newcomer!

PS. Cheers from Costa Rica 🤙🏼

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome!

Reactions: FJCruiser2022
#8 ·
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: FJCruiser2022
#15 ·
"Howdy!" from Houston & welcome aboard!
Another reason for me to make CR my 2nd home!
(mi bella esposa es una tica 💖)
I still have yet to visit, but did get my passport...
D
Hello there! Thanks! Here's a plan... wifey comes to visit family and we boys go explore the wilderness! 💪🏼🤠 #Winning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.