Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to start by thanking any and all of our Military people for keeping this country and my life, free.
Started my FJ experience in '80, with a '70 Landcruiser which I drove for 10 years (after modding slightly of course). To be fair, I was shopping for more of a grocery getter after wrecking our '96 4Runner (w/204K miles!), but since we just leased a '09 Tundra 4x4, and after comparing the Rav 4 to the FJCruiser, the wife and I both opted for the '10 all white FJ. Now, after a few months of driving, we are completely smitten with the vehicle. After looking at what people are doing with these, I'm all fired up to start some mods and do some trail driving again. What a great site! This'll save me a bunch of time homework wise on mods. Now I just need money, right? Thanks! Tim

·
Premium Member
16,788 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome! pics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Oh, and for the record, the avatar pic isn't me, it's some Mexican guy with what had to be the most outrageous tat I've ever seen. The wife and I went to the Queen Mary for the "Ink and Iron" festival to see The Mother Truckers, and Jr. Brown, and looked at all the tatoo shenanigans there (500+ booths). It was just a cool pic. I'm a local musician/ dental laboratory owner, looking to get back to some wheelin again. I'll do some homework on how to post pics and send some--Tim

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts