Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the FJ fold with a 2011 Cavalry blue Cruiser. Had an '85 FJ60 several years ago and life dictated it get traded in favor of something else. Got bit by the FJ bug and picked this one up the end of January. Nicely optioned with offroad package, sliders, TRD wheels with BFG's, trailer hitch, etc. Installing a Daystar leveling lift for now and trying to decide what front bumper I want. Leaning toward ARB but Body Armor look nice too. Just want a nice camping and fishing rig that will spend a lot of time being a daily driver. Been perusing the forum and just wanted to say "hi" and thanks for the great information found here. -John :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome F-Troop. Great information here on all topics.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome! I'll be interested to see what tires you go with for the roads there in the land of REAL weather. I drive from Denver to Billings a few times a year and have learned to watch what the folks with WY plates are driving to see what works. Be sure to post up some pics as you improve your new ride.:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Welcome from Florida!
Now You can use that new Fj to get you outa the snow and down to florida when it snows!:rofl:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. As far as tires go I will stay with the BFG All-Terrain T/Ako's that it came with for the time being. That's all I ever ran on my FJ60 and was overall pleased with them. I did find with the '60 that dropping pressure a bit really helped with stability on icy and snow-packed roads. -John

Welcome! I'll be interested to see what tires you go with for the roads there in the land of REAL weather. I drive from Denver to Billings a few times a year and have learned to watch what the folks with WY plates are driving to see what works. Be sure to post up some pics as you improve your new ride.:wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the new rig! welcome to the gang.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Welcome to the group. Make sure you look at the Colorado forum and join us on some trail rides up in the north.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new rig!...........:cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts