Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New FJ owner from Texas. My name is Brittani and I got my FJ back in August. It's a 2011 all white FJ 4x2. I'm currently working on blacking it out and throwing some real money into it. I'll keep y'all updated :) Throw some suggestions at me for some improvements!

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma! If you want to throw some money at it, how about a SAS.
X2. I'd never given any thought to buying a 4x2 and doing, but think of all the crap that's already out of the way. Good idea, and the next time there's nothing else to talk about, I'll have a thread idea for discussion.

Welcome aboard from SoTulsa, Ok, by the way.

E

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,557 Posts
X2. I'd never given any thought to buying a 4x2 and doing, but think of all the crap that's already out of the way. Good idea, and the next time there's nothing else to talk about, I'll have a thread idea for discussion.

Welcome aboard from SoTulsa, Ok, by the way.

E
Yup, If I were to do a SAS, I think 4x2 would be the way to go.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Congrats on you FJ Precruiser :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,340 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Welcome ! :bigthumb:

You may want to start working a second job. You are about to become very :sick: in the head. It will start with wanting some simple mods but then, after going on a trip or two, thoughts of adventure and exploration will supplant every productive thought that existed between your ears.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Welcome ! :bigthumb:

You may want to start working a second job. You are about to become very :sick: in the head. It will start with wanting some simple mods but then, after going on a trip or two, thoughts of adventure and exploration will supplant every productive thought that existed between your ears.
....and then there's the front diff/t-case mod :lol:

Welcome to the forum, and to the craziness :cheers:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Welcome...

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Hello from SoCal. Just got a 2012 and already started cutting and buying. Still don"t have plates yet. :rocker:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts